Well, the day has arrived... October 25, that long awaited day off after almost 45 days of going, going, going. Thus the reason that there haven't been many (if any posts on my blog)
Let me recap for you what these 45 days have looked like:
- 1. Trip to Spain which included a harrowing experience of fighting a major airline to get there (arrived 15 hours later than scheduled)
- 2. One family wedding out of town in which I was Minister and Master of Ceremonies
- 3. A Production at The Ritz (6 performances) which I directed, produced, set and sound designed and more.
- 4. A 5K race ( My running has really suffered with this busy schedule)
- 5. A trip to New York to take care of family after surgery
- 6. A 2500 Mile trip to North Carolina and back with our Senior Adults.
Whew!! Can you see why there have been little if any posts? Today is a day of resting (ha--I'm actually worrying about things that need to be done while I'm trying to decompress). There is still much to be done in my life, but maybe the worst is over for a while (a Christmas production at the Ritz is still in the works--yikes)
Taking a break from my blog has given me a chance to think and to think deeply about why I do blog. To be honest, I've only had a few ask me about the absence of my posts, so it's made me think about why I do it. I don't have a lot of answers to those yet, but I'm closer. When I do find them, I will share them with you.
So--I'm busy and in the land of the living--just haven't been posting lately. What's up in your world?