A Texan and His Man Purse

When you see my pictures from Rome you will see that I have a satchel over my shoulder. In Europe and States these have been referred to as Man Purses. This is my first encounter with such. Seriously, I don't know how you would manage over here without it since you have to protect everything. Nothing can be in your pockets. So---having a Man Purse helps. Besides the fact that I'm managing a tour book, a cell phone, a digital camera and other stuff....I guess I need the extra space.

So, don't make fun of me when you see my pics. When in Rome...do as the Romans!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

so, the real question is, are you man enough to carry your purse in west texas? the way people gossip around here you could be in big trouble!

i can't wait to see your pictures and hear all the details.

Jim Drake said...

We'll see..it has become a very big part of me. I don't know how to use all of the compartments and my sister says I'm not comfortable with it.

P.

don't expect me to bring it home---this was a loaner from a friend of my sisters. so no harm no fowl!