E.T.--Phone Hom


"And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. 14People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. Hebrews 11: 13b-14"

In the 80's classic movie, E.T (the Extra Terristerial) finds himself on the planet but looking for his home...his planet. I feel like that sometimes. Out there all alone, thinking that no one could feel the way I do--struggle with the same things I do, wonder why God what he does and when he does it.

Tonight I discovered there is a planet called CREATIVES...and there are many aliens like myself who have those same questions. Have you ever met total strangers (like less than 12 hours ago you didn' t know that they existed) and you could carry on life with them for hours? What's the bond---it's the Spirit of Christ, the Spirit of the Creative one who is our bond. I think I've found my planet and I'm phoning home.

0 comments: