Here!

Arrived here early this morning...like 1:30---arrived at hotel only to have to leave again @ 5:45. My body is saying "what time is it? What day is it?"

You've never lived until you've had an Indian Security Guard sing "Jimmy, Jimmy" to you while wanding your body (ok--don't even think of the picture). He got my name off my passport and starting singing to me. He could tell I didnt understand and said it was a popular song over here (whatever) Scary!

AMD is an interesting city. Looks a lot like GUA and so that has made acclimation to it pretty easy. We spent the day checking in to hotel (change in accomodations because of WEDDING SEASON has made internet in room a no go), then to meet company at their headquarters, back to hotel, then lunch with the company and its junior board members. Ate Indian food---not bad, the bread made it all go down ok.

Then off to see the city. Uh...who do those cows belong to? Camels and cows everywhere---no monkeys yet. Wedding season in full swing--saw two or three today. Procession with big bands and such.

Back to hotel and crashed for a bit before I headed over to internet cafe again.

I'm blogging each day on my computer, so I will update when I can and may have to give you a full report when I get back.

Later
Paolo'

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Jim! I love reading your blogs! You can be a writer! They are so captivating! You have really been the world traveler lately! I am so happy for you, you so deserve this opportunity! I pray that you will have safety this week, and that you have the opportunity to present the gospel and plant some seeds! I love you my brother, and I miss you!
Take care & be safe!
Gina

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.