On The Road

Arrived in Lubbock--after a driving West Texas rain storm. It was awful--I couldn't see three feet in front of me. I thought to myself---I'm going to die before I even get to Lubbock. At one point a large truck passed me, and with the volume of rain coming from him and the sky---I didn't know where I was in the road. It was as stressful as can be. But I made it--to lubbock by 10 and a quick trip by Wally World to get a larger memory disk. As you can see by this post---it's nearly 11:30 and I have to be up by 4:45. Getting an early start on the day.

Tomorrow will be long---depart Lubbock @ 6:55--then on to Dallas and NY. With all of the new regulations--I hope that my bag makes it in the 45 minutes that I have in NY... or else I'll be buying all new fashions in Italy (actually I'll just wear what I have)

Ciao! for now

0 comments: