Sleeping Hard In Rome

Whew--I almost missed my bus this morning.. I guess that two days of sightseeing are catching up with me. Susie had to come to my room and get me this morning. I need a good alarm clock.

Today is Florence. The sight of David's Michaelangelo's masterpiece. It will be a good day.

Thanks for the many comments...I'll blog tonight when we get back in (your afternoon time)

I just got my luggage last night--so my digital camera is charged and ready to go. If I can, I'll get to the local internet site down then street that has the capacity to upload photos (can't do that here)

Ciao!
Jim

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Well, i guess you are the smelly one on this trip. i'm glad i missed that part, but it sounds like you are having quite an adventure. i had been checking the other website you sent me the email from and was wondering why you weren't writing anything but diane hooked me up to this one last night and i was glad to get your updates. more of the usual here... - don't forget to come back - be safe and have fun!