Make New Friends--Meeting Up With A Fellow Bloggers and Twitter Buds

(Pic from www.fredmckinnon.com)
This week I got to meet some of my fellow Twitter buds.  They are left to right:  Fred McKinnon, Worship Pastor from St. Simons Community Church in GA; Chad Wright, Photographer and Artist from Cedar Park,Tx and Snyder native; and Russ Hutto, Media Guru from Valdosta, Ga.

It was great to put names and faces together and to make the in person connection. We all laughed that we had been teased that meeting people from the net would be equal to meeting a slasher or such.

What I've found is a community of believers, pastors, artists, dreamers and just authentic people who want to share this journey together.  My realm of friendship has been widened and my pool to draw from has been deepened.  I'm a better man for it.  Thanks guys for a wonderful week. Here's to the journey together in faith.

0 comments: