Wreck This Journal--An Experiment in Writing




My blog friend, Nathan Gaddis, alerted me to this new publication which basically asks you to take this journal with you and do whatever the instructions ask you to do. Not your typical journal, it's more of a creative exercise. Some examples Nathan cited were:
1. Filling a page with office supplies
2. Pasting fruit stickers on a page--like from apples and bananas
3. Writing one word over and over again.

You get the point. It would be a time killer when you are waiting in the grocery line or gas station line when rationing comes along.

Haven't decided if I'll by one yet--I probably could just take one of the empty journals on my shelf and do the same!

HT: Pied Piper.. Piping?

1 comments:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

It's worth buying to read it.
it is hysterical...