Worship Post-Fessional, July 13, 2008

We survived the sudden storms last night, but discovered that some of our building didn't fare so well. We just had a new roof put on the building--and you guessed it-leaks (major leaks!) were everywhere. With the severe electrical storms and such, we were without AC much of the morning.

I guess the Spirit knew that the storms were coming because the Praise Team had already planned to sing "Til the Storm Passes By" for our Traditional service.

Here's the line up for Contemporary Worship
"That's My King"--Video
I Will Boast (Baloche/Brown)
Welcome/Annoucements
You Are Worthy of My Praise
Knowing You
You Alone
"That's My Money"-Video ( a parody of the first video)
Message-Right Riches
Response
We All Bow Down
You Are Worthy (Reprise)
My Jesus I Love Thee

So how was your morning? Any storms?

0 comments: