CREATIVE CHAOS--Inspired Spaces #2

I knew coming to Glorieta (New Mexico) this week would offer me the chance to look at a space where worship takes place naturally.
The Prayer Gardens at Glorieta is simply one of the most inspired natural spaces that I've seen.  The majestic Aspen trees lead your eyes to the heavens not to mention the sounds of water and birds.  My senses were in overload yesterday as I spent an hour here in prayer and worship with God.

Natural spaces are inspired spaces.  Some of the most beautiful ones are the simple ones which call for quiet reflection and stillness before God.

Enjoy the pictures--it was 10 times better in person.

This post is part of Creative Chaos over on Ragamuffinsoul.

3 comments:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Wow!
I miss New Mexico. I lived there for 10 years. Though I lived much futher south and a really long time ago.
The beauty of N.M. still haunts me today.
Thanks for sharing...

Jim Drake said...

Dorothy

It really is beautiful this time of the year. The trees, the crisp air and the natural scenery is inspiring.

Santa Fe was a little weird yesterday, but it was good to see so much art and creativity there. One guy must have been a starving artist because he kept all of his paintings in a baby stroller and set up in the middle of the park.

Diane said...

It is so gorgeous!!!