The Lord Reigns!


We sang this song yesterday in worship and I couldn't get it out of my mind most of last night. What a declaration in these uncertain days that we don't have to depend on the outcome of an election to know whether God is still in control, whether he's still on his throne or whether His purposes will be thwarted by man.

I love the line "Why do the nations rage when the King is still on His throne!" Powerful stuff. If you haven't heard this song, take a listen and be of good cheer today. Our God still reigns!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy and I were watching TV one night and saw Christ for the Nations doing that song with Klaus (he lives in McKinney). i think Gateway took it up a notch. i love that whole album.

have a good one
Chuck

Jim Drake said...

chuck

it's one of my new faves!

hope you are well! come see me!