A Family Creation--Patty The Pumpkin

As part of the birthday party for a 3yr old friend of ours Sunday, each family was given a pumpkin and a supply of items to create a "unique" expression for each family. We all jumped in. I was in charge of "hair" since I have none of my own.

Daniel picked out the eyes, mouth and nose. Taylor made the ear rings. Mattie made the bow in the hair and Diane was responsible for the mole with the hair growing out of it. We're quite proud of the new addition to our family for the holiday season. "Patty" will make her world debut Friday night and also at our Youth "Night of The Great Pumpkin" party on Saturday. We're hoping she'll bring home first prize---a pumpkin pie! (Hope it's not her kinfolk!)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Kaelynns said, "that's my party" and enjoyed watching your pictures from her party!

Jim Drake said...

tell her to watch my blog tomorrow