Happy Birthday To Me---1 Week Early!

This is my staff birthday cake! It's a Santa coming down the chimney and he moves and has lights stuck on him. It's awesome!

We have a church member who makes a cake for staff birthdays--I teased her and told her I wanted an "ACE OF CAKES" for my birthday. Santa should be coming down the chimney and some kind of pyrotechnics. I think she did and outstanding job. She's afraid that she's opened pandora's box for the rest of the staff. Nah---they'll just want it plain!

Next Saturday is my birthday, but we're celebrating today since everyone will be gone during the Christmas break. Just as I was in school, I won't be around for my birthday--so we'll celebrate early.

Have I told you about my fifth grade birthday party. Well it was on a Tuesday..............

What awesome cakes have you had for your birthday?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, man. 25 years and counting!