Real or Artificial?












The Christmas trees are up.  Ours has been since November 2.   I know you think that we are crazy but it's become a tradition with us to put it up early since our December's are crazy with activities and things.

Besides, we enjoy the tree and want to have as much time to enjoy it.

Is your tree real or artifical?  Our's obviously is fake. It's a slim line 6 foot, pre-lit tree and we love it. It's small and easily assembled unlike the beast we had before that had 4000 limbs that were color coded and took forever to put together. I'm glad we got rid of that thing.


5 comments:

Paul Fowler said...

We always have a REAL tree, but my wife would love to have yours!

Anonymous said...

Fake. We've had a fake one ever since I was born. Now we do the same in my house. I can't see putting up with the hassle of a real tree.

Darla said...

ours is fake, and for the first time in over 10 years i will let my kiddos decorate it, i have been part of an ornament club for that long where 12 of us friends make 12 and exchange them, so i've got a kazillion hand made ornaments that won't be put out this year since my kids are wanting to be creative with the tree, i can't wait to see what they do.

Jim Drake said...

Paul--would love to have the real ones--but not in Texas!

Chad--same here. We love our slim line tree!

Darla--send pictures of your kids creativity!

Sherry said...

This is my first year without a real tree and I miss the smell of the real deal! We bought all new ornaments last year and some of them are heavy and were difficult to hang on a real tree so it is better in that sense I guess!