Worship Pre-fessional, December 28, 2008

This post is part of Sunday Set Lists over on Fred McKinnon's blog


I'm not leading worship today as I'm out of town with my extended family.  Worship today will be led by my friend Rich Smith

His set list today:

Come Thou Almighty King
Beautiful One
Welcome
Offering
Your Name
Made Me Glad
Wonderful Maker
I Lift My Eyes Up
Message--Final in the series "The Big Picture"
I Can Only Imagine
Prepare The Way (Evans)--he'll end the series with the song we've been singing during the month of December.

What did you do on your last Sunday of 2008?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim,
Enjoy your day off today as I will mine ... man I'll be seeing you again in what ... about 5 weeks? Gonna be a great week.

For the Kingdom,
Fred McKinnon
www.fredmckinnon.com
www.theworshipcommunity.com

HL McConnell said...

Jim, this is a great set! I've never heard your first hymn. Looked it up. Great words. What version are you doing musically?

HL

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Thanks for sharing. I always find it fun to share as a non-worship team memeber.
How was your birthday?

Unknown said...

Great setlist. Good Jeremy Camp songs!

Steff said...

Hope you enjoy your day off and time with family.

Sounds like a great set! It's been a long time since we did "Made me glad". We'll have to do that one soon.