Ode To My Tweets

As I approach the one year mark in my Twitter adventure, I have to look back at some of the significant friends that I have made through this network.  Yes, I've taken the derision from "real" friends that these virtual relationships aren't "real"-but I've come to cherish these friends and include them in the list of my cadre' of fellow Christ followers.  By the way, these are in no particular order and if by some chance I happen to leave one of you out--it's not intentional.

Some of them I've met in person during 2008.   Some of them are on my radar to connect with in 2009.  Regardless they have impacted my life.

3 comments:

John said...

Love you too, man.

Anonymous said...

wow thanks for the inclusion Jim. Looking forward to see what God does in 2009.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I appreciate being on the list. And you've inspired a post about whether online friends count (they do).

Look forward to spending time with you again in '09.