Have I Told You--I'm A Twin










For those of you who know me well this information isn't new... but for those of you who are new to my blog--I am a Twin.

My brother and I just celebrated our birthday last week.  No birthday cakes this time, but I can remember the time that we were each given our own birthday cake with our own likes on them.  Then there was the awesome WINTER Birthday cake with mounds of icing as snow banks.

We've remained close through the years.  I was his best man--he was mine.  He married Deann--I married Diane.   His daughter is only a few months older than Taylor-and they could pass for sisters.

I tell people if they see me doing something illegal, it's my twin.

So-do you have a twin that you haven't told me about?



6 comments:

Darla said...

i was gonna say the other day that one of the girl cousins looked an awful lot like Taylor. i guess this explains why! he looks alot like you, how cool to be a twin.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember if I knew that or not! Is he in the ministry, too?

Jim Drake said...

Jamie

He's a recovering Deacon...that's all.

Jim Drake said...

Darla

Yep-if they stand facing away from you--you almost can't tell which one is which.

we saw some funny videos of the two of them on Christmas night. Taylor stole Barney from her cousin..it was tragic!

Anonymous said...

Jim,
You gotta wear those little black shorts and socks to re:create, man!

Happy B'Day, btw!
Fred

Jim Drake said...

Fred

Brother--those shorts just dont fit this body anymore!