Now this is a big table. Historians think that they've found the site of King Arthur's Round Table in historic Roman ruins in England. You can read about it here.
Supposedly built for the purpose of "equality" in leadership, the Round Table became the symbol of leadership during Arthur's reign (a sign that all were on the same level of leadership and value in the organization). I wonder if this organizational structure has ever been studied by business?
You can read more about the Knights of the Round Table here.
- To never do outrage nor murder
- Always to flee treason
- To by no means be cruel but to give mercy unto him who asks for mercy
- To always do ladies, gentlewomen and widows succor
- To never force ladies, gentlewomen or widows
- Not to take up battles in wrongful quarrels for love or worldly goods (from Wikipedia)