All My Bags Are Packed

" All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go... I'm leaving on a jetplane...don't know when I'll be back again".

It's been a whirlwind day. First there was Church ( 2 services--2 different choirs--much multimedia and then a luncheon) followed by a day long effort to get all of my "materials" done for the conference (DVD's, handouts) and packing. My energy is beginning to wane.

We can't wait to go to the RECREATE Conference. For those of you who know me--CREATIVITY is an important part of my life. I'm meeting 99 other ministers that I've never met before. From all across America, Canada and some from Latin America--my muse will be energized.

Hope to update you throughout the week.

1 comments:

Sherry said...

OK - so I'm hoping I will not be reading any of the typical Jim Drake delayed flights and lost luggage stories this time!! I hope you guys have a great, inspiring and restful week. Oh, and I'm going to Walmart at 2:00 if anyone wants to meet me there...