How To Fix Your Feedburner

Some of you who are reading this blog may be totally frustrated with me. I understand. Over the last three days I think I've changed my site template about 6 milliion times. I was hoping to find a 3 column template so I could put more stuff on there. Unfortunately, Blogger only offers 2 column templates, but there are hackers out there that have cracked the code. So I tried one of the illegal contraban on Saturday evening and I totally messed everything up. My Feeburner went to "0" and has stayed there until I figured out where to put the HTML script in the log ( I didn't go to college for HTML--in fact if I remember my one coding class in Business school--with cards and punches, it was a disaster). So, as of this afternoon, I'm finally getting visitors and information from my site.

If you know of any 3 Column Blogger friendly templates, send them my way. I'm tired of the ones they have and want to have a cool blog like JVO and Randy Elrod Help a brother out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.