A Thousand Hallelujahs!

We heard Mark Roach @ Recreate 2 weeks ago. He did most of the songs off his latest album and I've been listening to it at work. In fact, this week we're doing A THOUSAND HALLELUJAHS! for a calling song before the Worship begins. So we practiced it and practiced it last night (Mark sings it in B not in A and G like the charts say) I wondered why I wasn't singing it like Mark. Was it the hair? Was it my keyboard instead of guitar? Nope--record is in B. So, I'll be transposing that today.

Anyway, all night long in my sleep I kept hearing "Dance with me, sing with me O Lord and I will sing a thousand hallelujahs!" Over and over again. So Mark, if you read this--you were in my dreams. Just don't be there tonight. I need some sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randy said...

Jim,

Please come back to my blog and link a specific post that you would like to submit for Watercooler Wednesday and then be sure to link to my Watercooler URL in the post and ask your friends and readers to participate. Please read the guidelines for more info.

Thanks so much for joining me at the cooler.

Randy

Randy said...

Jim, one more thing. This stuff is new to me as well...the link in your post should link to the actual Watercooler Wednesday post not the guidelines.

So the correct url for your post should be:

http://randyelrod.typepad.com/
ethos/2008/02/watercooler-my.html

Please copy both lines and make sure it works okay.

We are almost there. Thanks SO much for participating. This looks to be a fun adventure.

Randy