The Artistry of Words


I was reminded last night at the performance of SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL how magical words can be. The drama and music of the night was engaging, but after a while you noticed that the rhythm of the story and the rhythm of the night was found in the magical rhymes that are Dr. Seuss. Now, the musical wasn't written by Seuss but was written in a Seuss "style". It made me want to go check out every Dr. Sesuss book in the local library. It made me laugh; it made me think; it made me marvel at the beauty of words. We often don't think about words as beauty and art--but they are. They are coming out with an animated version of HORTON HEARS A WHO on March 14th

So today, if you have a moment, read a Dr. Seuss book and enjoy. You never know what it might inspire you to do.


Pictures from last night's performance are here

0 comments: