Empty and Beautiful


I finally sat down today and listened to Matt Maher's new cd (we got a pre-release copy @ Recreate 2 weeks ago). It is a marvelous cd--maybe it's because I got to sit with him at supper and talk about worship and ministry. We all fell in love with GREAT THINGS, but for me the one that captured my heart was EMPTY AND BEAUTIFUL--the title cd. A piano based personal expression of praise for what Christ has done for us. I played it over and over again. Check out his site here

3 comments:

Chris Vacher said...

So I get home from my trip and find that there is one CD which did not survive the journey? Care to guess which one?? Yes. Matt's. There's is a beautiful little crack about halfway into the disc.

I'm thinking that maybe - just maybe - the crack has happened after track #5. Great Things. Such a great song. I stick it in iTunes - first song, no problem. Second song, no problem. Same with numbers 3 and 4 so by this time I'm crossing my fingers. It starts importing track 5 and now I've started praying that it will actually make it through the whole song.

No. I've got about 7 seconds of the song and then it dies. Every other track made its way into my library no problem. Ugh. That was disappointing. But I guess that means I'll have to buy the CD when it comes out :)

Chris Vacher said...

PS You should open your comments to non-Blogger users, too.

Jim Drake said...

Thanks for the comments Chris. I love this CD---it's amazing.

Maybe Randy has another one!
Will do on the open comments.