My Strengths-Visualized with Wordle


The awesome thing about Wordle is that you are able to take a list of words and paste them into the creation box and come up with something like this.

I took the descriptions of my five strengths from Strengthsfinder and it came up with this visualization.

What stands out? People, Ideas, Theme, Time, Strong.

The larger the word, the more often it appeared in your list. It's a great way to visualize things and see how often you use words or phrases, since these are usually the greatest point of communication. Below is the one I did from the teaching yesterday in worship.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone showed me a thing where they put all of the text from the ESV in to Wordle - it was amazing.

We're going to use this as a graphic for a series sometime this year.