Worship Post-fessional, June 29, 2008

Today's Set
All Hail The Power of Jesus Name (G3 Arrangement)
Hosanna  (Baloche)
Welcome and slide show--"LOOK LIKE A FOOL"
You Are (Roach)
Mighty To Save (Hillsong)
Scripture Reading
You Never Let Go (Redman)
                                                    Message--Fools (Part 1)
                                                    I Fix My Eyes On You (Walker)

Today was a longggggggggg day.  Two services, followed by an afternoon matinee of the production that I was in followed by an evening Community worship gathering at our place in honor of the Fourth of July.  Needless to say, I've been a little tired since arriving home late this evening.

Of the songs we sang today, I would have to say that YOU ARE and YOU NEVER LET GO stood out to me as "Moments" in worship.  Both are new to us.  I sang YOU ARE about a month ago to end our last worship series--we brought it back this time for people to learn.  YOU NEVER LET GO was one of our worship songs for Vacation Bible school and I could look out there and see the kids and the leaders doing the motions to the songs.

How was your day? As long as mine?  What were the moments?
                        

0 comments: