Something Old, Something New

Something Old, Something New

This post is usually one of the first that I do on Monday morning, but since my Sunday night ran into my Monday morning, I'm just now getting around to it.

Here goes!


Something Old:

Randy Elrod- I searched back through my SO/SN posts and can't believe that I've never given props to Randy and his blog. Randy is a creative, dreamer and go-getter in Franklin, Tennessee. He's the "BLOGFATHER" to many who blog now and hosts his annual Re-Create Conference in Franklin in February. To those who already know him--you know his stuff. To my new readers--you'll want to check this guy out. He's inspiring.


Something New:

Brad Gartman- I've already posted about Brad (he was our camp pastor this past week), but you need to connect with him. He's the Co-Pastor of The Church @The Springs in League city. This church has taken a radical approach to ministry and community. They meet bi-monthly and the other Sunday's are dedicated to Family and ministry to the community. He say's their unofficial theme is "The church who gives time back to you".

25 Cloth- This company made our t-shirts for family camp, and you may be saying "Big deal". However, a portion of your shirt costs is forwarded to an ongoing project to relief suffering around the world. Makes you feel better about wearing that shirt now, huh? Check'em out.

0 comments: