Something Old Something New

Time for Monday's feature--Something Old, Something New again. Boy, these Mondays just roll around faster and faster each week.  Most of the new ones this week were the result of the LEADERSHIP SUMMIT and my connection with several of them through Twitter.


SOMETHING OLD:  Spence Smith
Spence is a fellow CREATOR--he attended the Recreate Conference in Franklin in February.  He works for Compassion International-setting up trips for bloggers and artist to go and experience the impact the Compassion is making.  He was also a member of BIG TENT REVIVAL ( I remember them from my Youth Minister days in the mid 90's) and an avid Tri-Athlete.  Stop by and tell Spence hello!

SOMETHING NEW-LEADERSHIP SUMMIT Blogs:
Clayton Bell- Clayton took notes for all of us who couldn't attend and kept us updated through Twitter.  Thanks Clayton!

Ryan Day- Ryan is site pastor for a new church plant in Ohio.  His comments were picked up by Willow Creek on their Leadership Summit Summary Blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure!

How did you find the blog?

Jim Drake said...

Clayton

Chris Vacher gave me your twitter name and I followed you through the conference.

Anonymous said...

jim,
thanks for posting a link to my blog! the summit was incredible.