Worship Post-Fessional- August 3, 2008

Today, I didn't lead worship... I was the media guy. We just finished our Family Camp at Galveston (watch for more detailed posts about this trip later this week).

We finished the morning with pictures of the whole group on the beach (our shirts were ORANGE--so you couldn't miss us!) and then individual pictures of families.

Our worship time was a reflection time of what God had done in our families this week. One of the girls in our group came to know Christ last night with her parents at the beach. There were opportunities to witness to folks who wondered who these 160 mad people were running around the hotel and more.

We made it through-Media Shout and PC cratered on Thursday---thank goodness for MAC and that other presentation softwares which is making me think hard about Media Shout!

Ok--now to worship
Today we sang-
Help Me! (Pringle is the author I think)
Grateful (Rich Smith's kids' song)
Everyday
Blessed Be Your Name (Redman)
You Never Let Go (Redman)

Here at home--worship was led by a friend of mine from a former church that I served.

He sang
Everlasting God
Our God Saves
How Great Is Our God
How Can I Keep From Singing.

This post is part of Sunday Set-List over on Fred McKinnon's site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim,
I didn't lead either - two weeks in a row for me!

Glad to hear the family camp went well!

Gary Durbin said...

"Our God Saves" is on my to do list. It seems real congregational friendly.