(Something Old) Something New

Ok--so there's limited OLD stuff out there for me.  Everything that is OLD in my reader has been featured here.  So, I'll either have to let some of these new sites set until they are OLD or just retitle this post--SOMETHING NEW.

Something New

Brian Davis is the Director of Technical Ministries at Fellowship Bible in Dallas.  I found his site by Googling "Worship Set Design".  Great to connect with another Texan!

Beth Brawley, from Powhatan Community Church, leads her Creative Arts team in setting up some great sets and designs.  I met Beth through Fred McKinnon's site and am following her and her ideas.  Check her site out.

Brad ended up in my reader through Creative Chaos. His byline is "I'm A Little Different, but don't worry--I'm Ok with it!"   Now that's a creative!   He's got some great designs, graphics and ideas about the church.

5 comments:

Beth said...

You are too kind. Thanks!

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Jim,
Thanks for turning me on to Beth. We are already chatting. She is very cool and in my neck of the woods.

Jim Drake said...

Glad to make that connection. That's one of my great joys in life-connecting people!

My goal is to be as famous as the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Except mine would be 6 Degrees of Jim Drake.

Social Media Team said...

Jim,

Thanks for the shout. I am through Snyder every now and then. I have a brother who lives in Midland, and my wife's mother lives in Lubbock. Look forward to reading on your site as well.

Take care,

Brian

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the shout out. Every now and then I make it through Snyder. My wife's mother lives in Lubbock, and I went to school in Levelland.

Take care, and I look forward to reading on your site.

Brian