Worship Pre-Fessional,September 28, 2008

I'm travelling home from Egypt today, but my friend Rich Smith will be leading for me.


Today's set list
Indescribeable
Famous One
Welcome
Outtake Video- we made this before I left.  You can watch it here
Breathe
Psalm 19(Terry Butler song)
Scripture Reading-we have a man that has memorized significant portions of scripture and he's going to stand in the audience and recite some of it.
Word of God Speak (Rich is doing as a solo)
Message
Thy Word
You Are (Mark Roach)

Today's sermon is all about The Scriptures.  Our series is on the Big Picture--the Story God is telling.  Today the script for that Big Picture story is the scriptures.  I've seen that these weeks in Egypt.  To see Biblical places and know the story has been a thrilling picture.  The Word does come alive when you dive deep into it and see it coming true.   I'll have more to share about that when I get home to the states.

This post is part of Sunday Set Lists--over on Fred Mc Kinnon's blog.

3 comments:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Since you should probably be home by now-welcome home!
I've enjoyed your travel blog.

Jim Drake said...

Dorothy

One more airflight and I'll be home by Noon.

Kind of having culture reintroduction to the States.

Saw Mark Jaffrey while I was over there--he's totally cool!

Peace

Anonymous said...

We haven't done Indescribable in a while. Maybe it's time to resurrect it.