REPOST: The Mandle--Candles for Men


I thought this was interesting in light of my post the other day about my office. I have a candle on my desk..and yes I light it from time to time. It's in front of me so I can always see it and remember to blow it out. However, in my years of office work I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night (say 2-3 AM) and worry that I didn't blow it out when I left. So, I'd make a trip to the office in those wee hours and breathe a sigh of relief when I saw that the building hadn't burned down. You may laugh at this video--but I'm a fan of candles. That's why they call me the Catholic-Baptist. Everything has to have a candle in it.
Enjoy!

1 comments:

Original Mandle said...

I ran across these awesome cologne smelling candles called the Original Mandle
I bought a bunch for gifts, my BF, and of course myself :)

www.theoriginalmandle.com