I Don't Know What To Say


I don't know what to say about this.  My friend Tyler Braun analyzed his site and it said that there was a 98% probability that it was written by a woman.
So I sauntered over to this site and typed in my results which you see to the left.  Not 98% like Tyler's but 64%--hmmm. Guess all of the talk about staging, fabric and music tilted it in the feminine direction!   One of Tyler's friends said maybe he should cuss some more and bring the meter back to the masculine side.  I don't think I'll try that.

Go ahead--check out your blog and let me know--Are you Man or Woman?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

57% written by a man.

I guess that's good enough eh?

Jim Drake said...

Russ

You DA MAN!

Gonna miss ya this week

Anonymous said...

57% written by a woman. i don't get that, unless my affinity for hair metal, Nirvana and the Foo Fighters is feminine.

Anonymous said...

i'd rather act like that 98% is fake, like it doesn't really exist :)