What Is Twitter?

For many on my blog readership the word Twitter conjours up some thought that I have developed some involuntary tick or muscle twitch.  Twitter is an online social media where you connect with people around the world.  You follow these people through their "micro"blogs each day as they describe what they do, what they see, how they feel, and any other moment that they capture.

This is a video that simply describes what Twitter does.



Through Twitter I have made some life long connections. I've met some in person and some are only known to me virtually.

Do you Twitter?

2 comments:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

I do twitter, not often enough. Most my younger friends simply update consantly on fb and don't twitter.
Hmmm....

Jim Drake said...

dorothy

I have my twitter update my FB--so it looks like I'm on FB alot--when I'm not.

You would have enjoyed the Tech Camp today @ Irving Bible.

I took some great photos of the visuals in the space--I'm going to post about that tomorrow. Would have today if my card reader would have worked.

I'm planning on being a part of Fuzion--don't give up on me.