Creative Fuzion- The Big Picture Wrap Up

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow


We just wrapped up THE BIG PICTURE sermon series here. It was a look at The Story of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation (14 week series). Each week we added a piece of THE BIG PICTURE and on the Sunday before Christmas we unveiled the picture which was Michelangelo's CREATION.

The picture was created using DIGITAL POSTER CREATOR which busted the picture into 12 segments that were approx. 43X43 and pasted on thin insulation board from LOWES.

The thing was a beast when finally put together. It was so heavy that there was no way we were going to hang it--so we stood it up against the back wall and used it as a backdrop. You couldn't miss it!

This post is part of Creative Fuzion hosted by Dorothy (vicar of Vibe) over on her blog DESIGNING FOR PHILLISTINES.

4 comments:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Love it Jim. I have been waiting with baited breath to see the "Big Picture.
Great job!
I'm working on finding some html error's (somewhere in my blog) to get mr. linky to work.
I'm actually off tommorrow, so I will work on it.

Louise Knight said...

An awesome idea. I love it!

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Jim,
Help...
Did you print this yourself (I think I remember that you have a large printer.)
Or did you have them printed somewhere?
Did you actually print them out at 43"x43"?The person who was in charge of our large scale printing projects is not serving at this time and I am clueless..
Are you having fun at the conference?

Jim Drake said...

dorothy

Each square was approx. 43X43 and I busted up the picture using Digital Picture Creator (free software)

We printed them on our HP Designjet 3100...it's a dream

Heading to conference tomorrow--watch for updates.