I Love A New City

I love being in a new city.  Actually Nashville isn't new to me-I was here last year.
Drop me in a place once and I can't get back there with no troubles.  
My car made it's way from the Nashville Airport just like it knew where to take me this afternoon to Brentwood.
Then, this evening, I travelled up I-65 to Hendersonville and made my way to the play.  No problems finding anything.  It's like my car knows me and knows where to go.  I think my car is Baptist because tonight on the way home it found the Tennessee Baptist Convention office.

I love the challenge of new cities--new streets, new adventures. Diane can tell you that I love the challenge of city driving.  My skills haven't diminished--and oh yes, I have insurance!

Found my turn off for Crosspoint Church tomorrow and then will make my way to Smyrna on Monday to visit my friend Dr. Kyle Goen before picking up this guy at the airport.

Do you like driving in the city?

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Almost 4 years in a small town and now I REALLY can't stand city traffic anymore! But, I'm headed to Austin at dawn to pick up one of my children and have a rare visit with my brother who has made an unexpected trip home from Iraq! Hopefully I will survive the North Austin chaos!

Diane said...

You have always loved the city. Be careful!!!! Love you!!