Christmas Gifts--And The Set Is Complete

One of the best gifts I got for Christmas were the final pieces to my WILLOW TREE Nativity set. I only  lacked the OX/GOAT and the SHEPHERD/CAMEL pieces.  I got one for Christmas and one for Birthday!  So--set complete.

I got the original set from FBC Sweetwater when I left there in 2001.  It has been displayed in my office everyday since then and I can see it across the room from me as I work and create in my office.

I love the simplicity of this set and leaving it out all year long really reminds me that Christmas is more than just one day a year.   It reminds me of the old Larnell Harris song that says:
"All year long we must worship and obey....may the Christmas tree lights and the sleigh rides at night remind us all today..."  It's Christmas all year long!

0 comments: