Creative Space/Inspired Spaces

Check out my friend Chad's office digs.  His office is about 20 down or look at it here.
Reminds me of the post that I did early last year about my own office.  You can read about that here.  Here are some pics too:

I don't know a creative person who doesn't have their own space to call their own.   We all need our niche to create.  By the way, I'm cleaning my office this week--eliminating several things after reading this book!  January clearance sale is on!

Where do you find your creative spot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to point out that my workspace is *never* as clean as it looks in the photo above. I think that was specifically for the photo. :)

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

My creative space is simply my chair in the living room and my laptop (often with a 40 lb. dog on my lap also).