Pre-Cre:ate--Worship With Wilson, Creating With JVO and Super Bowl

Today 
began the pre-Cre:ate events as we all met at Crosspoint Church and worshiped with Pete Wilson.  Such a great time to meet with Pete and to hear his heart.  He is so genuine.   I met Anne Jackson too who will be speaking this week.  She has a new book and I got to bless her with a little bit of Texas  with a TYLER CANDLE  I just happened to have in my bag!  Made her feel at home.

The afternoon was spent with John Voelz and helping create some visuals for the week's conference along with my friend from Cairo, Mark Jaffrey.  We worked on that until Super Bowl time when we all landed over at Randy 
Elrod's house for the big game. Dan Perkins was there as were Pat Callahan, Randy Parker, Chad Davis, Spence Smith, Brian Patrick and myself.  A great evening of wings and snacks and a great game.

Tomorrow I meet with my seminary buddy Kyle Goen for Breakfast in Smyrna then I'm taxi for Chris Vacher and Robert Comeaux (from Canada and New Orleans respectively) picking them up from the airport.  I'll get to see Jeff Berry tomorrow afternoon at the opening reception. He and Randy have become good friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already having the experience...that rocks!