Worship Confessional, February 1, 2009

I'm away today getting ready for the Cre:ate Conference to begin tomorrow. I'm attending church here and helping this guy get ready for the conference.  Tonight there may be a gathering of early conference attenders to watch the big game.

Rich Smith led for me today in my absence.  Rich is a good friend and a great worship leader.  Here was his list from today.

Sing to The King
Your Grace Is Enough
Welcome
Grace, Greater Than Our Sin
How Can I Keep From Singing
Amazing Grace
Morning Message
Response

I'll post later today what the worship service was like at Crosspoint.  This post is part of the blog carnival, Sunday Set Lists over on Fred McKinnon's site.

How was your Sunday?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did Amazing Grace this weekend also :)