The Boys of Fall--One Week To Go! Snyder Tiger Football



This video is finding lots of play time these days.  It's only one week away from the start of TIGER FOOTBALL.

For those of you that don't understand Friday Night Football in Texas, it's the stuff of legends. Mostly I would say that in a small Texas town it's the social event of the week.  You must be seen at the game and more than likely you wouldn't want to miss it because it is the largest social gathering in the town.

I joke with our people its the largest worship gathering in our small town as people come their to "worship" and enjoy "fellowship" with each other.  I just wish some of the enthusiasm on Friday night would spill over into Sunday mornings.

Let me know what you think about the video. I think it accurately catches the spirit of Friday night football.
Go Tigers... Believe!

0 comments: